Friday, January 4, 2008

A List-Makers Dream Come True

Or why I almost orgasmed in the middle of Michael's craft store yesterday....

I am a list-making freak. Lists keep me organized, and I keep my lists organized by making lists for my lists. Yes, it's that bad. Or, good, in my opinion - because I *heart* my lists and don't ever wish to live in a world without them. They are security blankets for mushy-minded people like me.

So when I came across these pre-printed listpads at Michael's the other day, with sub-headings, and color-codings, and check-off boxes and much more all typed up and ready for me to organize away with - I almost orgasmed on the spot. (And I actually may have when I dreamt about using the list pads for the first time while sleeping last night.)

For now, I bought the To-Do's pad and the Chores pad, though there were pads available for all sorts of other lists - projects, phone calls, assignments, etc. And I cleared the shelf of the two kinds I bought, with plans to go back every single week and clean them out again each time to create a nice stockpile in my office supply closet to be sure that I never, ever, ever, EVAH run out of this absolute pure deliciousness that I never knew existed until yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home