Have you ever seen a Hummingbird Moth?
Tim caught some incredible pics of the Hummingbird Moth who lives in our flowerbed. The pics even show the moth with tongue-thingie (thing they use to sip the nectar out of a flower in case you didn't know that technical term I just used!) extended into the blossom to retrieve the nectar.
These moths are absolutely amazing to see and I'm so honored that one has chosen our flowerbed to live in...
Here's the slideshow, but if you click on the pic you can be taken right to my Picasa album with these pics in it to see the pictures in a larger format.
Very amazing.
These moths are absolutely amazing to see and I'm so honored that one has chosen our flowerbed to live in...
Here's the slideshow, but if you click on the pic you can be taken right to my Picasa album with these pics in it to see the pictures in a larger format.
Very amazing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home